Vocabulary: Meaning, Form, Pronunciation and Beyond
Date: Saturday, July 21st, 2012 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Brad Deacon (Nanzan University, Seto)
Through discussion and practical hands-on activities attendees will learn ways we can develop our students' vocabulary. Topics covered include:
- What kinds of vocabulary students should learn
- in & out of class study techniques
- effective ways to teach across the four skills
- relevant theoretical support
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (first timers: free!)
Venue: JR Gifu Heartful Square
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: