5-Day TESOL course
Date: Saturday, July 28th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Bishop (Yokohama City Univ.) Paul Rowan
A 5-day TESOL course designed for non-native speakers. This gives the teacher a confidence to teach a wide variety of students from kids tom adults. This course runs for five Saturdays.
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 30,000 yen
Non-members: 35,000 yen
Venue: Fuji Kita Kominkan, Fuji City, Shizuoka, Japan.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: