Applied Linguistics Association of Korea:
ALAK 2012: Conversation Analysis and Corpus Linguistics
Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Invited speakers: Geoffrey Raymond (University of California, Santa Barbara, USA), Sylviane Granger (University of Louvain, Belgium)
The Applied Linguistics Association of Korea (ALAK) will hold its 2012 international conference on October 13, 2012, at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies in Seoul, South Korea. The theme of the conference is Theme: inguistics. For details, please see the event website.
Organization: Applied Linguistics Association of Korea
Venue: Aekyung Hall, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, 270-1 Imun-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Applied Linguistics Association of Korea
Email QR Code: