Tokai University Foreign Language Center (FLC):
The Active Classroom: Methods and Materials that Work
Date: Saturday, November 10th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Charles Browne (Meiji Gakuin University), Marcos Benevides (J.F. Oberlin University) and many others
The main purpose of the symposium is to bring together teachers/researchers from Tokai and other universities in a practical forum where they can share their knowledge of teaching methods and materials and the assessment of their effectiveness, in terms of how those methods and materials work with students in a university classroom setting to support effective classroom practice.
Full Symposium Details: flc.u-tokai.ac.jp/symposium2012
Organization: Tokai University Foreign Language Center (FLC)
Cost: Tokai University FLC Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Tokai University, Shonan Campus, Building 8
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokai University Foreign Language Center (FLC)
Email QR Code: