Practice Makes Perfect: JALT 2012 Presentation Practice Sessions
Date: Sunday, September 16th, 2012 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: JALT National Presenters
This year JALT2012 will take place in Hamamatsu from October 12th to 15th. In mid-September we will hold our regular pre-conference event allowing Kyoto members that are presenting at the international conference the opportunity to practise their paper or workshop in a relaxed and supportive environment, and to receive some valuable feedback to make that perfect presentation. For those not presenting it is a chance to have a taste of what will be on offer the following month in Hamamatsu. If you have received notification that you will be presenting at this year's conference and would like to take up this opportunity, please send the following information to us:
2) Presentation title
3) Presentation type
Please submit your proposals to us by August 31st. For further information please visit kyotojalt.org or contact us at email@example.com.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: