LTRC 2013: The 35th Language Testing Research Colloquium
Date: Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due November 30, 2012 (extended deadline)
The Language Testing Research Colloquium (LTRC) is the annual conference of the International Language Testing Association (ILTA). The 35th LTRC will be held in Seoul, Korea, from July 3rd (Wednesday) to 5th (Friday), hosted by Seoul National University (SNU).
Pre-conference workshops will take place on July 1 (Monday) and July 2 (Tuesday).
The theme of LTRC 2013 is Broadening Horizons: Language Assessment, Diagnosis, and Accountability. Preference will be given to paper and symposium proposals that are clearly related to one of the areas listed below:
- First/second language proficiency and development models, and their implications for developing diagnostic frameworks;
- Interface between language assessment and teaching/learning (including remedial instruction);
- Classroom teachers’ diagnostic competency and training issues;
- Development and validation of diagnostic language assessments;
- Application of various diagnostic approaches (including cognitive diagnosis models) to language assessments;
- Methods of enhanced scoring, diagnosis, and feedback in language assessment;
- Expanding existing, and creating new, validity frameworks for language assessments, including diagnostically oriented assessment;
- Diverse methods and approaches for measuring student growth;
- Ethics and standards for language assessment (including diagnosis);
- Accountability policies and practice in language assessment.
We welcome proposals employing a wide range of forms and methods; from classroom-based to large-scale testing, as well as qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-methods approaches.
Deadline for receipt of proposals:
November 15th (extended deadline) November 30th, 2012, 11:59 p.m., Korea Standard Time (9:59 a.m. on the same day, Eastern Standard Time, U.S.). All proposals must be submitted via the website, www.LTRC2013.or.kr.
Organization: The Language Testing Research Colloquium (LTRC)
Venue: Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Location: Seoul City, Seoul, South Korea
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: