Call for Nara JALT Chapter Officer Nominations and Announcement of Nara JALT Annual General Meeting
Date: Sunday, September 16th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: All chapter members
The JALT international conference, held this year in October, marks the end of the elected term for current Nara Chapter Officers and an opportunity for chapter members to become more involved in the running of your chapter. For a JALT Chapter to function, officers are needed for the following five positions: Publicity Chair, Membership Chair, Program Chair, Chapter Treasurer, and Chapter President.
If you would like to be a part of the Nara JALT team of officers or nominate a willing chapter member, please send an email stating the name of the person who would like to run and the officer position they would like to run for, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is also possible for chapter members to take on officer status outside of these traditional five positions, so if you feel you can contribute to your chapter in any way, please let it be known in an email to the address above.
All nominations for officer positions will be considered and ratified by vote during the Nara JALT Annual General Meeting (AGM). The AGM will be held on Sunday, September 16th from 14:00 to 15:00 at the Yumekaze Hall. During this meeting, all chapter members in good standing have the right to vote their support for the new chapter officers.
Also note that the AGM will be followed by a regular chapter event featuring Early Education specialist, Dr. Takako Watanabe (details coming soon). We look forward to your participation.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Yumekaze Hall, Nara City (Kintetsu Nara Station) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: