ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ Chiba September Workshop: What will help children at JHS?
Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers. Facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
Taking English lessons early and having fun learning English at elementary level does not necessarily mean that they get good grades later in JHS. But careful designing can make a difference in JHS and even SHS English. In this workshop, participants will discuss the characteristic of Japanese language and how to help children avoid confusion in grammar at the beginning stage of JHS English. Participants will also engage in activities and games that will enable children to internalize basic English sounds and structures. Participants are welcome to bring their favorite activities, songs or picture books to share. Please email Yuco to pre-register.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center (5 min. walk from Shin-koiwa station, JR Sobu Line) Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku, Tokyo. Phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464