Real English in the Classroom through Enjoyable Activities
Date: Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Chuck Kayser (Owner, My English School)
Kyoto ETJ and Osaka ETJ (Kyosaka) will be having a combined meeting on Sept 23rd from 2 - 5pm. Registration will begin at 2.05 and the meeting will start from 2.15. Chuck Kayser will be presenting. Chuck has been in Japan since 1998 and has run My English School since 2002. Chuck writes, "Using a small repertoire of music, props and games, I like to invent enjoyable activities that challenge students to use real English as much as possible. I will demonstrate some ideas then everyone can workshop to begin inventing for themselves. By all means bring useful props, music (anything I can play on my laptop ie bring cables if necessary) and ideas to share if you would like."
Following the meeting, there will be a dinner at Giro Giro (about 3,500 for food and drink). To attend the dinner you must RSVP by August 31st. To do so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kyoto Prefectural International Center. 9th floor, Kyoto Station Building map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: