Institute of English Teaching to Children:
IETC 2-Day Intensive Certificate Course in Teaching English to Children
Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil IETC Executive Training Director
Learn to teach, teach to learn. Our IETC Certificate program is an intensive 2-day course (Sept. 22nd - 23rd) that will teach you how to become a better English teacher to children with an emphasis on practical methodology. This is not a lecture course. It is a hands-on, interactive program filled with practice sessions.
Enthusiastic. Dynamic. Energetic and filled with humor. Whether you are an experienced teacher or have little or no formal teaching qualifications, this course will benefit you and help you become a better teacher. In this course you will learn:
- How do children learn
- Effective drilling: How it is done
- Effective use of games in the classroom
- Functional Approach to teaching children English
- Using Music and Movements effectively
- The Whole Language Approach: Empowering children to read
- Classroom Management and Guidance
- Professionalism in the classroom
Also expect advice on how to:
- Start your own English class
- Make your job easier and have more fun at work!
- Teach with less stress
- Never run out of steam or fresh ideas
- Never leave a dull impression on your students
...and dozens of other practical tools!
Organization: Institute of English Teaching to Children
Cost: 15,000 yen
Venue: Rm. 211, Nagasaki University of Foreign Studies
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of English Teaching to Children
Email QR Code: