Sky High English Studio:
2-Day Certificate Teacher Training Program
Date: Sunday, October 14th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Help Boost Student Learning and School Achievement. Every event is fun-filled, action-packed and guaranteed to give you usable, fresh strategies that you can use for years.
Course A: 2-Day Teacher Training Program
Day 1: October 14th
Day 2: October 21st
This Teacher Training Workshop provides an extensive two-day insight for aspiring teachers who want to familiarize themselves with the content of the Japanese Education System and the various teaching techniques used in Japanese schools. The workshop covers how to teach English in the elementary, junior and Senior High School in Japan with particular importance in lesson planning. This workshop supports aspiring teachers and gives innovative, easy-to-use ideas to put into effect immediately.
For more information on workshops please contact: E:mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, TEL: 04-2998-6598/ 090-6537-2481
Organization: Sky High English Studio
Cost: please inquire for details
Venue: Sky High English Studio, Tobitakyu Branch, Chofu City, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sky High English Studio
Email QR Code: