Extensive Reading Foundation:
The 2nd Extensive Reading World Congress
Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2013 Time: 8:30 AM - 6:10 PM
Speaker: Plenary speakers: Keiko Koda (Carnegie Mellon University), Paul Nation (Victoria University of Wellington). Call for papers due April 30th, 2013
The Extensive Reading Foundation is proud to announce the 2nd Extensive Reading World Congress to be hosted by The Korean English Extensive Reading Association at Yonsei University on September 14th & 15th, 2013 in Seoul, Korea. The World Congress will be a two-day gathering of scholars, educators, writers and publishers for the purpose of discussing and promoting the theory and practice of extensive reading in second language education. For more details, please visit the 2013 World Congress in ER site.
Organization: Extensive Reading Foundation
Cost: See their website for details
Venue: Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading Foundation
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: