Conference on Language, Literature and Linguistics:
2nd Annual International Conference on Language, Literature and Linguistics (L3 2013)
Date: Monday, June 17th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due Feb. 15, 2013
The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-3566, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3574) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable. Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell s Directories. Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference). L3 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session. Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the L3 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Organization: Conference on Language, Literature and Linguistics
Cost: Please see the L3 2013 registration page.
Venue: Hotel Fort Canning, Singapore
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Conference on Language, Literature and Linguistics
Email QR Code: