Speech, Drama and Debate SIG of JALT:
Simply Dramatic Language Teaching: The First Conference by the Speech Drama and Debate SIG
Date: Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Carolyn Graham, creater of Jazz Chants, and Ken Wilson, coursebook author and teacher trainer.
Can Improv Activities Work in Japanese Classrooms? A presentation by Ken Wilson. Creating and Performing Jazz Chant Fairy Tales Presentations, a workshop with Carolyn Graham. Sponsored by Oxford University Press and their Smart Choice series.
Organization: Speech, Drama and Debate Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Speech, Drama and Debate SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Nanzan University, R Building, Room 63 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Speech, Drama and Debate SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: