Pearson Kirihara Teachers Conference 2012 (Osaka) - Teacher Effectiveness, Student Success
Date: Sunday, September 30th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Junko Yamanaka, Marc Helgesen, Sarah Louisa Birchley, Ai Hirai, Alan Malcolm, Mayuka Habbick, Mayumi Tabuchi, Ann Mayeda, John Wiltshier, Masamichi Mochizuki, Kenzo Yoneda, and Atsuko Takase
The theme for this year's Pearson Kirihara Teachers Conference is Teacher Effectiveness, Student Success, and the event will feature a variety of presentations that will help teachers who are across all age levels. The presenters are:
- Junko Yamanaka (Aichi Gakuin University),
- Marc Helgesen (author of English Firsthand),
- Sarah Louisa Birchley (series consultant of English in Common),
- Ai Hirai (Kyoto Seika University),
- Alan Malcolm (Pearson Kirihara),
- Mayuka Habbick (JJ Education/EPIC),
- Mayumi Tabuchi (Ritsumeikan Primary School),
- Ann Mayeda (Konan Women's University),
- John Wiltshier (series consultant of Our Discovery Island),
- Masamichi Mochizuki (Reitaku University),
- Kenzo Yoneda (Hagoromo Gakuen), and
- Atsuko Takase (Extensive Reading Foundation)
Please come and join us!
Organization: Pearson Kirihara
Venue: Shin-Umeda Kenshu Center, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Kirihara
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5929-6090