Pearson Kirihara Teachers Conference (Tokyo) - Teacher Effectiveness, Student Success
Date: Monday, October 8th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Allen Ascher, John Wiltshier, Sarah Louisa Birchley, Ai Hirai, Mayuka Habbick, Izumi Miyashita, Ann Mayeda, Shigenori Tanaka, Kenzo Yoneda, and Miwa Mitsui
The theme for this year's Pearson Kirihara Teachers Conference is Teacher Effectiveness, Student Success, and the event will feature a variety of presentations that will help teachers who are across all age levels. The presenters are:
- Allen Ascher (author of Top Notch/Summit),
- John Wiltshier (author of English Firsthand/series consultant of Our Discovery Island),
- Sarah Louisa Birchley (series consultant of English in Common),
- Ai Hirai (Kyoto Seika University),
- Mayuka Habbick (JJ Education/EPIC),
- Izumi Miyashita (Eunice English Tutorial/SEG),
- Ann Mayeda (Konan Women's University),
- Shigenori Tanaka (Keio University),
- Kenzo Yoneda (Hagoromo Gakuen), and
- Miwa Mitsui (Kofu Minami High School, Yamanashi)
Please come and join us!
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Hongo Campus, Bldg. 1
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: