Halloween Event Management and My Share Ideas: Activities, Crafts and Games for Halloween!
Date: Sunday, September 30th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Wayne Jackson
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes... Come to this wicked workshop on how to manage Halloween events! Bring your own bag of teacher tricks and treats to share! First, Wayne Jackson will discuss some tips and tricks for planning events, give suggestions on how to establish an annual event, and present a number of Halloween-themed activities! Then it's YOUR turn! Bring your own ideas, games, activities and crafts to share for this spooky holiday!
Wayne Jackson is a veteran of almost 15 years of EFL experience in Japan, and is excited about venturing out of his home territory in the countryside to compare, share and swap techniques with other teachers.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Sugiyama Jogakuen University, Hoshigaoka Campus, School of Cross-Cultural Studies Room 108
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: