Language Teaching Professionals:
Planning and teaching ESP (English for Specific Purposes) courses
Date: Sunday, October 7th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Grant Trew
English courses for specific fields such as business, tourism, or technology, require different approaches to course planning and teaching. This session will look at the basics for this type of course, including analyzing learner needs, course design, class management, and assessment.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 2,500 yen
Non-members: 3,500 yen
Venue: Nellies, Iidabashi, Tokyo (map (PDF))
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: