Language Teaching Professionals:
TESOL Certificate: Balance in Language teaching
Date: Saturday, November 17th, 2012 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Rob Waring
This workshop overviews various aspects of language teaching to determine the appropriate balance of listening and reading and speaking and writing as well as language focus and fluency focus instruction both at the curriculum and lesson planning levels. Participants will reflect on their own teaching practices in light of their discussions.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 2,500 yen
Non-members: 3,500 yen
Venue: Nellies, Iidabashi, Tokyo (map (PDF))
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: