Language Teaching Professionals:
New Finding Out (for teachers of children)
Date: Saturday, September 29th, 2012 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: David Paul
A presentation on New Finding Out - A multi-skill, child-centered, phonics-based course for elementary school children. In this presentation, David Paul will demonstrate how New Finding Out motivates children to be active learners, and how children can start with phonics and then move from phonics into reading stories.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Venue: Nellies, Iidabashi, Tokyo (map (PDF))
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: