Language Teaching Professionals:
Communicate / Motivate
Date: Saturday, September 29th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul
Presentation on Communicate and Motivate - these courses are intended for low-level university classes, junior/senior high school communication classes, and adults. In this presentation, David Paul will give an overview of the courses and demonstrate how they motivate students to communicate more actively
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Venue: Nellies, Iidabashi, Tokyo (map (PDF))
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: