Language Institute, Thammasat University:
3rd International Conference in Foreign Language Teaching and Learning (FLLT Conference)
Date: Saturday, March 16th, 2013 Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Vivian Cook (New Castle University, UK), Ken Hyland (University of Hong Kong), Pete Sharma (Oxford Brooks University, UK). Call for papers due Nov. 16, 2012
The 3rd FLLT International Conference, organized by the Language Institute of Thammasat University, Thailand, aims to bring together researchers, practitioners and educators with common interests in language learning and pedagogy at all levels from around the world. This biennial conference under the theme Research, Renovation and Reinforcement: Enhancing Quality in Language Education will promote the dissemination of research in the related fields so that theory is effectively applied to classroom practice and the quality of language teaching can be strengthened in the contexts of language as a means of international communication. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Language Institute, Thammasat University
Cost: US$130 (early-bird), US$150 (standard), US$200 (onsite)
Venue: The Ambassador Hotel, Bangkok. Organized by the Language Institute, Thammasat University, Thailand
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Institute, Thammasat University
Email QR Code: