Oxford University Press:
Using Social Media and Simple Technology to Help Students Learn English
Date: Monday, October 15th, 2012 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Ken Wilson and Kristin Sherman
Doors open at 18:00.
18:30-19:15 Harness Social Media for Language Learning
by Kristin Sherman
19:30-20:15 Unmotivated Students? Make Them Curious!
by Ken Wilson
Please pre-register on OUP's event page.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Kanda Institute of Foreign Languages Bldg. #3, 7F, Azul Room, Uchikanda 2-13-13, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8525
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357