9th Annual CamTESOL Conference on English Language Teaching (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, February 24th, 2013 Time: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Nation (Victory University of Wellington, New Zealand) and many others
The 9th CamTESOL Conference on English Language Teaching will be held on 23-24 February 2013 at the National Institute of Education, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The theme of the 2013 conference is Language and Empowerment. This is a conference for professionals in the field of English Language Teaching and related issues. The conference is organised and is conducted on a voluntary basis. It is intended to become a self-sustaining conference series based on professional interest of those concerned. This conference series is conducted in English. This conference is being spearheaded by IDP Education, but with the active participation of a broad range of institutions involved in English Language Teaching. The conference series reflects active participation of all ELT institutions that are professionally-orientated.
Organization: Cambodia Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CamTESOL)
Cost: TBA; in 2012, it was US$140
Venue: National Institute of Education, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: