Kansai JALT Year-End Bonenkai and Pecha-Kucha
Date: Saturday, December 15th, 2012 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Steve Cornwell; George Schaaff; David Lees: John Rucynski; Sam Crofts; James Crocker; Margaret Bowden; Richard Miller
This year the baton for hosting the Kansai JALT end-of-year event has been passed on to Kyoto Chapter and it is to be held in the informal surroundings of Tadg's bar in downtown Kyoto. With a wide selection of food and drink available, as well as wonderful views of Gion and the eastern mountains, we're looking forward to a great chance to watch an eclectic mix of informative and entertaining presentations, and meet up with old colleagues and new people from around the Kansai JALT community. Kyoto JALT is looking forward to welcoming you on December 15th!
- Steve Cornwell - JALT2013: Learning is a Lifelong Voyage
- George Schaaff - Bringing Experience to Education: A Study Tour to Siem Reap, Cambodia
- David Lees - Printout Basics in 6 Minutes
- John Rucynski - Culture Teaching in EFL: Looking in or Looking out?
- Sam Crofts - 24 Hours in Osaka
- James Crocker & Margaret Bowden - The Font
- Richard Miller - ESL vs EFL vs ESOL: Acronyms in English teaching in Japan
Come join us for our year-end bonenkai celebration! Grab a beer, catch up with your colleagues and enjoy Pecha Kucha from our presenters
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Venue: Tagd's Kyoto (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: