Date: Thursday, October 11th, 2012 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: John Eyles
Projects International (PI) is a not for profit network of educators working to develop students' communicative / action competence to participate positively as citizens in a global society. It does this by working with schools, businesses and communities to integrate project work with English as a Foreign Language (EFL) curriculum. The goal is globally communicative students able to take individual and cooperative actions for an economically prosperous and environmentally sound future. The presentation looks at the PI philosophy and method of project based learning, reviews past projects and leads a discussion on how similar initiatives can be developed in classrooms throughout Japan. Links to resources will be provided.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Venue: Kyoiku Kaikan (B1)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: