The Best Ways to Learn Japanese
Date: Sunday, November 25th, 2012 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Ed McNamara (Koyo Higashi High School, JET Program), Monika Szirmai (Hiroshima International University), Warren Tang (Graduate School of Education, Hiroshima University), Joe Lauer (Hiroshima Univers
What are the best ways to learn Japanese? Four enthusiastic learners of the language will tell their stories and secrets. They will explain about their goals, methods, tribulations, and realizations. During the final 30 minutes, members of the audience will be encouraged to tell their stories too!
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen (250 yen for students)
Venue: Hiroshima Peace Park, International Conference Center 3F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: