Hiroshima JALT Mini-Conference and Bookfair
Date: Sunday, December 16th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Barbara Sakamoto (sponsored by Oxford University Press), Aleda Krause (sponsored by Pearson Kirihara Longman)
Nearly 30 presentations on subjects such as teaching children (including teaching children with special needs), CALL, extensive reading, learner development, and global issues, as well as displays from eight leading publishers of language teaching materials. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (200 yen for students)
Venue: Hiroshima YMCA
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: