Vocabulary SIG of JALT:
The Annual JALT Vocabulary Symposium
Date: Saturday, June 29th, 2013 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Featured discussants Paul Nation and Yo In'nami; morning plenary by Rob Waring
This event is co-sponsored by the JALT Vocabulary SIG and the JALT CUE SIG (College and University Educators). For complete details, see the Annual Vocabulary Symposium page.
Call for Poster Presentations
Proposals for poster presentations will be accepted under two general categories:
- Ongoing vocabulary related research;
- Vocabulary teaching and learning in practice.
Deadline is March 30th. Please see the symposium call for proposals for details.
Organization: Vocabulary Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Vocabulary SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 3000 yen pre-registration; 3500 yen on the day
Non-members: 6000 yen (less for JALT members who are not in the SIG; see the Vocab SIG site for details)
Venue: Kyushu Sangyo University, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Vocabulary SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: