ETJ East Tokyo:
Language Learning Activities and Year-End Events for Children
Date: Friday, November 23rd, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers, facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
Theme: My Share for Language Learning Activities and Year-end Events for Children and JHS. Participants are encouraged to bring their favorite activities, songs or picture books that worked in their classes. Please email Yuco and pre-register.
We will have lunch together at a Chinese restaurant after the workshop.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center (5 min. walk from Shin-koiwa station, JR Sobu Line) Phone: 03-3653-7141, Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464