November ACET Meeting
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
This month, we set "Activities" OPEN for ANYONE who wants to share and introduce teaching ideas or materials which were successful in your class. If you want to try your new teaching ideas with us, you are more than welcome to hop in! Yoriko will give us a short presentation on Shogakko Eigo Katsudo Decade of My Teaching Career as a JTE in Fukuoka, and we'll have some discussion time to share our opinions about Shogakko Eigo Katsudo.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Amikas Takamiya Kenkyushitsu B (Off the Takamiya Nishitetsu Train line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: