Oxford University Press:
Online Placement and Practice Tests: What are they and how can I use them? (Online Webinar)
Date: Thursday, November 29th, 2012 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Oliver Bayley (Oxford University Press)
Google Online Placement Testing today and you will receive around 6,370,000 results. In light of the growing number of services and information available, what factors should be taken into account when choosing an online placement testing or test practice service for English language teaching and learning? This webinar will provide an overview of online placement testing and practice for teachers and school owners. We will review the benefits of such services, as well as important practical aspects to consider (and pitfalls to avoid!) before using these tests. Click here for access to the webinar (registration and further details).
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Online webinar
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454