January ACET Meeting
Date: Sunday, January 20th, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Miki, Alexis, Yukiko, Nigel, Fukuoko, Yoriko
We are a non-profit organization, and this is our monthly meeting. We share lots of useful ideas, games & activities, and discuss teaching methods. Coffe Social after the meeting. Please feel free to join us and share tips and advice on becoming better teachers.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Amikas Takamiya Shichokakushitsu (off the Takamiya Nishitetsu Train line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: