SCBWI-Tokyo Creative Exchange and Bonnenkai Dinner
Date: Friday, December 7th, 2012 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Creative Exchange, followed by end-of-year party
Join us for the last SCBWI Tokyo Creative Exchange of 2012! We begin with a 30 minute Tools of the Trade session. After that, you can join one of the critique groups. Sign up in advance to bring your work in progress to share with the group for constructive feedback. Open to published and pre-published writers, illustrators and translators of children's and young adult books; SCBWI members will have priority for critique slots.
After the exchange, join us at Restaurant Un Café for a bonenkai (year-end party) dinner to reflect on our accomplishments in 2012 and share our creative goals and hopes for 2013. Reservations required. The restaurant is located beneath the Tokyo Women's Plaza.
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Tokyo Women's Plaza, Conference Room 1, 5-53-67 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (by the Children's Castle and United Nations University; map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908