JALT International Conference:
JALT 2013: The 39th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning and Educational Materials Exposition
Date: Saturday, October 26th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Several presenters. Call for papers due Sunday, April 21, 2013
JALT will hold its 39th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning & Educational Materials Exhibition at the Kobe Convention Center, Portopia, Kobe from October 25th - 28th, 2013. The theme of the conference is "Learning is a Lifelong Voyage". Please see the JALT Conference site for full details.
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: 18,000 yen for 3 days if you pre-registered; 21,000 yen onsite
Non-members: 22,000 yen for 3 days if you pre-registered; 27,000 yen onsite
Venue: Kobe Convention Center, Portopia, Kobe
Location: Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: