The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning:
Student Involvement in Self Access Centers Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Croker (Nanzan University); Students from around Japan
This student conference, supported by JASAL (the Japan Association of Self Access Learning), aims at giving students involved with Self Access Centers in Japan a chance to share their ideas and inspire each other. While teachers, managers and learning advisors are encouraged to join and learn from the students, all presentations will be made by the students themselves. For more details, see the JASAL website.
Organization: The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning
Venue: Nanzan Kenshu Center, Nanzan University, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning
Email QR Code: