Oxford University Press:
Making Language Memorable Through Songs and Chants (Part of the Let's Share webinar series)
Date: Saturday, December 15th, 2012 Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Carolyn Graham
Would you like to improve your students' speaking and listening comprehension skills in an effective, fun and engaging way? Jazz Chants, a rhythmic expression of spoken American English, are a particularly effective way to teach natural intonation and pronunciation. They're also great for teaching language in context. In this webinar, acclaimed musician Carolyn Graham will share ways in which you can bring Jazz Chants into your classroom. She will show you how to create your own chants to help make a difference in the lives of your students.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Online Webinar click here to access
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357