Japan Association for Asian Englishes:
JAFAE 31st National Conference
Date: Saturday, December 15th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote speaker Damian J. Rivers (Osaka University)
Keynoter: Damian J. Rivers (Osaka University)
Symposium Panelists: Hiroshi Yoshikawa (Chukyo University) Nobukatsu Nishimura (Bunkyo Gakuin University) Kimie Oshima (Bunkyo Gakuin University) Yukio Mase (Tokyo Foreign Language Center)
The 31st National Conference will be held at Bunkyo Gakuin University (Hongo Campus) on December 15th, 2012. Please see the JAFAE website for details.
Organization: Japan Association for Asian Englishes
Cost: JAFAE Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Bunkyo Gakuin University, Hongo Campus, B Building, Wing Hall (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Association for Asian Englishes
Email QR Code: