OUP Kids' Club:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2013 Bringing Body and Mind into English Education (Yokohama, Kanagawa)
Date: Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Nathalie Reverchon, Robert Peacock, Kaj Schwermer, Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina
Practical and interactive workshops from well-known presenters to help you teach children more effectively.
- 10:30-11:20 Oxford Reading Tree in the Classroom by Nathalie Reverchon
- 11:40-12:30 Songs and Chants for Engaging Classes by Robert Peacock
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:20 EFL literacy instruction: Six secrets of success by Kaj Schwermer
- 14:40-15:30 Making the Most of Chants and Songs by Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina
Please see the OUP website for more information and to register online.
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Yokohama World Porters 6F Event Hall A, 2-2-1 Shinko, Naka-Ku, Yokohama-Shi, Kanagawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357