OUP Kids' Club:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2013 Bringing Body and Mind into English Education (Nagoya)
Date: Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Nathalie Reverchon, Marco Brazil, Setsuko Toyama, Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina
Practical and interactive workshops from well-known presenters to help you teach children more effectively.
- 10:30-11:20 Oxford Reading Tree in the Classroom by Nathalie Reverchon
- 11:40-12:30 Critical Thinking and Creative Learning in Children's English Classes by Marco Brazil
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:20 Activities Galore! - Involving Children as Whole-Beings by Setsuko Toyama
- 14:40-15:30 Making the Most of Chants and Songs by Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina
Please see the OUP website for more information and to register online.
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Nagoya AT Bldg. Nagoya Sun Sky Room 2F, Room A 1-18-22 Nishiki, Naka-Ku, Nagoya-Shi, Aichi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454