OUP Kids' Club:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2013 Bringing Body and Mind into English Education (Tsukuba, Ibaraki)
Date: Saturday, March 16th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Ben Shearon, Marco Brazil, and Setsuko Toyama
Practical and interactive workshops from well-known presenters to help you teach children more effectively.
- 10:30-11:20 The Oxford Reading Tree: Why, What, When, Who, How? by Ben Shearon
- 11:40-12:30 Critical Thinking and Creative Learning in Children's English Classes by Marco Brazil
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:20 Activities Galore! - Involving Children as Whole-Beings by Setsuko Toyama
Please see the OUP website for more information and to register online.
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Tsukuba International Congress Center 2F, 201 Chu Kaigishitsu 2-20-3 Takezono, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357