Kanto Regional Meeting in Minakami, Gunma 2013: Caring and Creating Learning Opportunities for Every Student (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, January 6th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Cheiron McMahilli (Daito Bunka University), Saito Riichiro (Ota Flex High School, Gunma), Matsumoto Ryoichi (Futaba Junior High School, Fukushima / Kisai Junior High)
Kanto Regional Meeting in Minakami, Gunma 2013 will be held at Hotel Matsunoi (Minakami Hot Springs, Gunnma) from Saturday, Jan 5, 13:30 to Sunday, Jan 6, 12:00. Its theme is "Care and Learning Chances for Every Students".
On Sunday, Jan 6th, the following three sessions will be held:
- SIG A: Rational Consideration for the Students with Difficulties in Reading and Writing in Classrooms
by SAITO Riichiro (Ota Flex High School, Gunma)
- SIG B: Encouraging Students through Lexical Learning, Reading Aloud and Home Study
by MATSUMOTO Ryoichi (Futaba Junior High School, Fukushima / Kisai Junior High School, Saitama)
- SIG C: Aiming at the Class with Words and Hears Exchanges between the Teacher and the Students
by MURATA Kyoko(Kuki-minami Junior High School, Saitama)
For more information, and to register, please see the website
Organization: Shin-Eiken - New English Teachers' Association (Shin-Eiken)
Cost: 3,000 yen (2 days), 1,500 yen (1 day). Hotel charge: 10,000 a night
Venue: Hotel Matsunoi (Minakami Hot Springs) 551 Yubara, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma TEL: 0278-72-3200
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: