Globalization and Localization in CALL:
GLoCALL 2013 Conference (day 1 of 3)
Date: Thursday, November 28th, 2013 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due April 30, 2013
The Globalization and Localization in Computer-Assisted Language Learning (GLoCALL) Conference aims to share knowledge, research and experience on how to use computer technology to make language learning more effective and pleasant; to explore how the technology can be adapted to better meet the local needs of students and teachers, while at the same time providing global perspectives on computer-assisted language learning (CALL); and to bring the technology within the reach of local teachers who wish to develop their professionalism in CALL.
- November 28: Pre-conference workshops
- November 29 & 30: Plenary and concurrent sessions
Organization: Globalization and Localization in Computer-Assisted Language Learning Conference (Globalization and Localization in CALL)
Venue: The University of Danang, Da Nang, Vietnam
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Globalization and Localization in CALL