Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT:
Easy Web Tools for Teachers
Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2013 Time: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: Ozge Karaoglu Ergen
JALT TCSIG and the International Teacher Development Institute (iTDi pro) are proud to present esteemed educator and web expert, Özge Karaoglu, as the host of a series of online workshops this January. Building on the success of her wonderfully stimulating plenary, workshop and other appearances at the 2012 JALT Conference, Özge will be showcasing some of the exciting possibilities for using web tools to make learning fascinating and fun for both students and teachers. These workshops are free for members of JALT Teaching Children SIG and teachers who are enrolled in one of iTDi's courses (Teacher Development or English For Teachers). Visit smore.com/z370 for information and to register. Registered participants will receive a link to the virtual classroom and to a recording of the webinar. This webinar will focus on the web tools Photopeach and StoryBird.
Organization: Teaching Younger Learners Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: join JALT TCSIG or enroll in an iTDi lesson for free access
Venue: International Teacher Development Institute Virtual Classroom http://smore.com/z370
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 03-3823-2037
This event is co-sponsored by: