Why Taro Can't Talk (And What We Can Do About It)
Date: Sunday, February 17th, 2013 Time: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Peter Warner
Too many of our students spend years in English classes, yet are unable to use English. This presentation will look briefly at the fundamental weakness of EFL instruction in Japan. It will then show how English can be taught effectively by demonstrating activities designed for small classes of children, teenagers and adults.
- 9:30 to 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 to 12:00 Part 1
- 12:00 to 1:15 Lunch
- 1:15 to 3:15 Part 2
Please click here to register for this event.
Organization: Power Seminars
Cost: 5,000 (1,000 yen off for teachers registering with a colleague)
Venue: Winc Aichi, Room 1305 (13th floor), 5-minute walk from Nagoya Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Power Seminars
Email QR Code: