2013 We Can! Spring ELT Forum (Osaka)
Date: Saturday, February 9th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Yoko Matsuka, Alan Davis, Lesley Ito, David Staggs, Yasuko Hirata
This event will be held in Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo. Presentation titles are as follows:
- Are your students making progress? We Can! goals and assessment points
- Measuring the comminicative ability of students
- Expansion activities using We Can! to address different learning styles
- How to create lessons that encourage students to interact with each other and to take the initiative to speak
- Enriching your lessons with songs and chants to increase phonemic awareness in the pre-phonics stage
Please click here for more details.
Organization: McGraw-Hill Education (McGraw-Hill)
Venue: CIVI Shin Osaka Kenshu Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: