ETJ Tokyo Workshop (April)
Date: Sunday, April 21st, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Terry Yearley
Terry will demonstrate some speaking activities that can be used when you begin teaching a new group of students. These include ways of introducing yourself, finding out about your students, and assessing their language levels. At the end of the presentation there will be some time for discussion and for members to share their own ideas.
Getting to the venue
This event will be in the Bunkyo School Building, Tokyo Campus, Tsukuba University. The nearest station: Myougadani on the Marunouchi Line (map). One of our members will be at the station at 12:50 pm to guide you to the venue.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Venue: Room 432, Bunkyo School Building, Tokyo Campus, Tsukuba University. Nearest station: Myougadani (Marunouchi Line) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: