Date: Monday, February 11th, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yuco Kikuchi and others
In this workshop, participants will share effective and fun activities, materials, songs and chants. We will also discuss the ways to raise children's phonemic awareness, read words and sentences, gradually leading to independent readers.
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center (5 min. walk from Shin-koiwa station, JR Sobu Line Address: Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027