Institute of English Teaching to Children:
2-Day Intensive Certificate Course In Teaching English To Children
Date: Sunday, February 10th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil (iETC) Training Director
This 2-day intensive certificate course will help you understand how children learn, show you the skills and techniques you will need teaching children, teach you how to manage your class effectively, teach with less stress, never run out of steam or fresh ideas, never leave a deadly, dull impression on your students, make your job easier and have more fun at work! Also expect to learn how to start working immediately learn where the jobs are! PLUS, if you are applying for a teaching job, this course will teach you how to prepare for an interview, advise you on what to do for your demo lesson.
Organization: Institute of English Teaching to Children
Cost: 15,000 yen
Venue: 4F Masatomo Bldg.,Tenjin 4-5-20, Fukuoka-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of English Teaching to Children
Email QR Code: