Performance in Education SIG of JALT:
Learning Through Communication
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: John F. Fanselow (Columbia University), Yoshiaki Ehara (Kanagawa Prefectural Institute)
This two-day event includes multiple workshops on things such as Oral Interpretation, Theater Games, Drama and Performance.
Organization: Performance in Education Special Interest Group (formerly known as the Speech, Drama and Debate SIG), Japan Association for Language Teaching (Performance in Education SIG of JALT)
Venue: Tokai University, Yoyogi Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Performance in Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: